Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blogging

Hello everyone,

I am setting up this blog at the request of friends and family as a way to keep track of me while I am away here for the next couple of months. Additionally, I wanted something concrete that I can have to keep track of this once in a lifetime opportunity.

For those of you that do not know I will not have a cell phone while I am studying abroad. I will have internet access but due to limitations with the ships internet service, Facebook and other means of internet communication are hard to use on the ship. Therefore I will be limited to email and blogging, hence the creation of this blog you are currently reading.

I will be posting at least once a week, probably more when really cool stuff happens. I would absolutely love as much commentation and feedback on this blog as you guys are willing to provide so that I can have a way of keeping up with all you guys back home.

Hope you guys enjoy the posts once I get started!

God Bless,

T Smith

7 comments:

  1. Tyler I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to hear your stories and adventures. When you get your free SAS email account let me know!
    -JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that at the end of your blogs it should say: God Bless, T-Bone...i'm looking forward to following you man!...in a non-creepy sort of way of course! love you brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to hearing and seeing the different parts of your adventure. You better post some pics or your dad and I will be greatly disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im super excited to hear all about your adventures! dont forget your baby sis though! ill be missing you all the time! and i cant even text...ohh goodness! ohh and im expecting at least one gift...make it good! ;) haha just kidding! but really...cant wait to hear your amazing stories...make them elaborate! love you tons
    court

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister is going to miss you? What did that cost you? LOL JK! Hey man gonna miss you but can't wait to see what God shows to you as you have an incredible adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read your adventures. I'm pumped to hear about all the awesome things God teaches you. love you bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smithers! I miss you already. I'll definitely be following your blog to keep up with your exciting, and surely funny, stories!

    ReplyDelete